Mission Statement & Organizational Goals
We utilize medications, counseling and behavioral therapies to provide a whole-patient approach to the treatment of substance abuse disorders. Research shows that when treating substance-abuse disorders, a combination of medication and behavioral therapies is most successful. We believe that recovery is a process which involves growth and improvement in all areas of an individual's life.
“To provide a high level of care and support leading to a better quality of life through individual growth in the recovery process.”
- Utilize medication assisted treatment and provide supportive, professional counseling services.
- Recruit professional staff and provide them with ongoing development.
- Provide access to community support by fostering relationships with other service providers.
- Help patients regain dignity by providing education to patients, staff and the community.
- Increase accessibility by responding quickly and effectively to the needs of patients, staff and other stakeholders.
- Create and maintain a safe, comfortable, professional and positive environment.
Information contained on or made available through this website, www.carolinatreatmentcenters.com, is not intended to and does not constitute medical advice, referral, recommendation, or counseling under any circumstances. Your use of this website does not constitute nor form a doctor-patient relationship. If you need medical advice, please consult a physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. We do not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, validity or currency of the information contained in any site linked to this website. Your use of any information provided on www.carolinatreatmentcenters.com or any site to which it is linked, is entirely at your own risk.