Opioid Addiction Treatment
We are an outpatient Medication Assisted Treatment Programs for adults with opioid use disorder.
We provide the highest level of care throughout the recovery process by utilizing FDA approved medications under the care of our experienced physicians, pharmacists and nurses. These medications are used in combination with our experienced substance use disorder counselors. We specialize in treating addiction to Oxycodone, Percocet, Norco, Vicodin, heroin, OxyContin, Hydrocodone, fentanyl and other opioids.
Our confidential services include:
- Relapse Prevention Planning
- Individual and Group Counseling
- HIV and AIDS Counseling
- Physical Examinations and Pregnancy Testing
- Blood Analysis
- Urine Drug Screens and Urinalysis
- Case Management and Transition Planning
- Employment & Advocacy Services
- Aftercare, Discharge Planning
- Vocational Resources & Support
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Crisis Prevention Planning